Come and join us on Saturday 7 December at Harland Café for some amazing Algerian food – including Christmas couscous with a festive twist.
Highlights of the delicious menu include
- Winter Bourak — filo pastries stuffed with either feta or prawns in spiced tomato sauce
- Celebration Chorba — winter soup with spices, chives and cream
- Christmas Couscous — steamed twice, the Algerian way – with an optional seasonal topping of cinnamon and saffron
- Festive Vegetable Tagine — seasonal root vegetables and squashes, stewed slowly with apricots and topped with toasted almonds
- Lamb Tagine — with prunes, dates, ras el hanout and fresh parsley
- Besboussa— traditional semolina and saffron cake of celebration, infused with orange blossom water and topped with candied orange & with thick yoghurt
Loads of festive food to share for just £20.
Ticket are limited and in advance only